DOWNLOAD MEMBERSHIP FORM (Word document)
- Membership is open to anyone working in pastel or interested in the medium.
- A member will be in good standing when dues are paid at the beginning of each fiscal year in July.
- Receive e-mail notices of meetings and events, as well as newsletter availability on our blog.
- Attend meetings approximately 5 times per year, tentatively scheduled for the second or third Saturday of odd months.
- Enter membership-only shows and exhibitions in accordance with Exhibition Prospectus.
- Ability to show work on Society website, when established.
Please download the membership form and send with your dues to the address printed at the bottom of the form.
Dues are $30 payable to the Pastel Society of Southern California.
PSSC Policies and Procedures
This document sets forth policies and procedures that have been adopted by the Pastel Society of Southern California (PSSC). It also contains information and requirements for entry into the PSSC Annual Member's Show.
PSSC Policy and Procedures (PDF format)
The following document contains important information on art workshops hosted by the PSSC.
PSSC Art Workshop Policy (Word Document)