DOWNLOAD MEMBERSHIP FORM (Word document)
- Membership is open to anyone working in pastel or interested in the medium.
- A member will be in good standing when dues are paid at the beginning of each fiscal year in July.
- Receive e-mail notices of meetings and events, as well as newsletter availability on our blog.
- Attend meetings approximately 5 times per year, tentatively scheduled for the second or third Saturday of odd months.
- Enter membership-only shows and exhibitions in accordance with Exhibition Prospectus.
- Ability to show work on Society website, when established.
Please download the membership form and send with your dues to the address printed at the bottom of the form.
Dues are $30 payable to the Pastel Society of Southern California.
PSSC Officers and Chairmen for
July 2017-June 2018
*President - Lynn Attig
*Vice President – Dori Dewberry
*Vice President: Communications
- David Wolfram
*Treasurer - Nancy Veits; Assistant - Marsha Burnett
*Recording Secretary - Catherine Cunningham
Vice President: Exhibition – Mike
Vice President: Workshop Chairman – Arturo Fribourg; Assistant - Robin Kirk
Vice-President: Programming –
Sponsorships - Virginia Kamhi
Publicity - Bernard Fallon
Paint-Outs - David Wolfram
Paint-Ins - Suzanne Kuuskmae, Critiques - Fran Nichols
Membership - Marlene DeLugish
Ways and Means - Kathleen Weil
Publicity - David Wolfram
Webmaster - Lupe Backe
Online Newsletter - Gayle
Uyehara, Lupe Backe
Historian - Gayle Uyehara, Jane
Hospitality - Kate Doll, Bob Barrett
*Denotes Corporate Director