In celebration of our 10th Anniversary (July 2019), the PSSC is offering free membership for the next year!
July 2018 - June 2019
Enjoy the benefits of being a PSSC member, register today!
- Membership is open to anyone working in pastel or interested in the medium.
- Receive e-mail notices of meetings and events, as well as a newsletter of Society activities.
- Attend meetings approximately 6 times per year, tentatively scheduled for the second Saturday of odd months.
- Enter membership-only shows and exhibitions in accordance with Exhibition Prospectus.
- Ability to show work on Society website.
- Receive priority in signing up for PSSC sponsored workshops.
PSSC Officers and Chairmen for
July 2017-June 2018
*President - Lynn Attig
President-Elect - Otto Stürcke
*Vice President – Dori Dewberry
Assistant - Kath Anderson
*Vice President: Communications
- David Wolfram
*Treasurer - Nancy Veits; Assistant - Marsha Burnett
*Recording Secretary - Catherine Cunningham
Assistant - Suzanne Kuuskmae
Vice President: Exhibition – Mike Ishikawa
Vice President: Workshop Chairman – Arturo Fribourg;
Assistant - Mauryne Fennel
Vice-President: Programming – Paula Somma
Assistant - Paula Brown
Corresponding Secretary/Sponsorships - Virginia Kamhi
Paint-Outs - David Wolfram
Paint-Ins - Suzanne Kuuskmae, Critiques - Fran Nichols
Membership - Marlene DeLugish
Ways and Means - Kathleen Weil; Assistant - Kimberly Smith
Publicity - Bernard Fallon
Webmaster & Facebook Page - Lupe Backe
Instagram Page - Zahra (Sophia) Pezeshk
Online Newsletter - Gayle
Uyehara, Lupe Backe
Historian - Gayle Uyehara, Jane Shibata
Hospitality - Kath Anderson, Bob Barrett
Technology - Otto Stürcke
*Denotes Corporate Director